Granite Stone G654 Granite/Cobble Stone


HomeHome / Products / Cobble Stone / Details
Granite Stone G654 Granite/Cobble Stone

Granite Stone G654 Granite/Cobble Stone

Building material natural stone G654 Dark Grey Granite mushroom wall stone for decorationSpecification:1) Name: G654 dar

Send your inquiry


Basic Info.
Model NO. SRS-wall stone
Unified Catalogue G3741
Form Cut-To-Size
Technics Natural
Certification ISO9001
Usage Indoor, Outdoor
Delivery Time 15~40 Days
Quality Control All Products Are Checked by Experienced QC Then PA
Type Straight Stairs
Material Natural Stone
Transport Package Strong Wooden Crate
Specification European Market
Trademark SRS
Origin China
HS Code 68029390
Production Capacity 2000m2/Dately
Product Description
Building material natural stone G654 Dark Grey Granite mushroom wall stone for decorationSpecification:1) Name: G654 dark grey granite flamed Stair Tread for outdoor garden2) Material: Granite( G603, G654, G681, G682, G633, G640 etc. ); Marble etc.3) Size:*Treads: 100~160X30/33X2/3cm*Risers: 100~160X15X2cm* Thickness Tolerance: +-1mm4) Color: Grey, Pink, Yellow, Black, white, blue etc.5) Surface: Polished, Honed, Flamed, Pineapple etc. With anti-slip lines etc.6) Edge: Straight edge, Full bullnose, half bullnose etc.7) Package: Strong wooden crates with foam covering inside.8) Delivery: Within 15-20 days after order confirmed.9) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; Or L/C at sight.10) Welcome your quotation Inquiry! : )-------------------------Product Show:About usXiamen SRS STONE is a reliable and leading manufacturer & exporter of natural stone products, including granite, marble, basalt, slate, sandstone, limestone and travertine etc.Our main products are as follows:Interior: Countertop, Island, Vanity Top, Bar Top, Bathtub, Sink, Floor and Wall Tiles, Step & Riser, Window Sills etc.Exterior: Paver, Kerbstone, Cube, Cobblestone, Borders, Wall Claddings, Garden stone etc.Carvings: Fireplace, Human Sculpture, Fountain, Table and Bench, Lantern, Craftworks etc.Other: Mosaics and Patterns, Tombstone & Memorials etc.Our Advantages:1) With FACTORY-DIRECT prices.2) Quarry owner (G603, G654, G633, G682).3) Strict Quality Control System.4) Professional Service and Timely Delivery.If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
UsageHotel and other project decoration,Slab, Tile, Countertop, Vanity top, Tub Surround, Tub Tray, Mosaic, Trim, Baluster, Column, Paving, Fountain, Gazebo, Doorway, Furniture, Statue, Stone Sink, Carving and etc.
Other granite materials:G603 Luna Pearl, G602, G623-Rosa Beta, G654 Sesame Black, China Black, G682 rusty yellow , G684 Black basalt, Shanxi Black, Mongolian Black, G664, G687, G562-Maple Red, Tiger Skin Red, Tiger Skin White, Xili Red, Indian Red, Kashimire Gold, Saphire Brown, Imperial Gold, Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, Baltic Brown, Blue Pearl, Cafe Imperial, Tan Brown, Butterfly Blue, Ubatuba,
Packaging Detail: Tiles are packed with plastic foam inside and fumigated strong wooden crate outside Slabs are packed by fumigated strong wooden bundle and plastic film
Main Market USA,UK,Canada,Australia,Russia,WesternEurope, Eastern Europe, Mid East, south America,ect